FOURTEEN flights of stairs (30X30)

What I am wearing: Pants: GAP
Belt: from India
Shirt: Smart Set
Watch: AVON
Ring: Ardene's






Hello! Happy Monday. I left my house so frantically this morning as I was running late and then as soon as I get to work, elevators were taking forever to come so I took 14 flight of stairs and OMG. It hurts bad now, I was sore all day. But its a good sore! We know how it feels when we work hard - very hard at the gym and then you are sore for 10 days?! If I just take stairs again tomorrow, maybe I will feel better...but then again...maybe not.

Today's nuggets:
  • I have been thinking about what my tippy tuesdays should be about? what you guys might be interested in? I could do some finances talk, mortgage 101, budgeting, organization tips, eating tips, receipes, wardrobe classics, makeup collection, skincare routine, wardrobe staples etc. (few things that I do know). If you are reading this - PLEASE let me know below which type of tip would give you great benefit - so I can focus on what you actually like? - Thank you in advance!! xo
  • Bought a new shoe rack - got all my shoes neatly lined up
  • I have a big list of things I could use for my next 30X30 round. The one I am doing right now is just for fun.
  • I tried greek yogurt, oatmeal, strawberries, banana, blueberries for breakfast today. YUMMY in my TUMMY. Seriously, and the easiest thing to make. Do you know what I am gonna have for breakfast tomorrow? .............................................Did you say SAME tHING? yES, you win 1 point.
  • Went out for dinner with my friend Joyce at Applebees. I hadnt seen her in 9 months - long enough to have a baby. It is great catching up with friends! Good for the heart.
Did you like today;s outfit? How else would you wear plaid? I am out of ideas. Do let me know about your thoughts on the next Tippy Tuesdays episode. But you can catch one tomorrow!

Tka care all, good night! xo

Nav

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!