Tippy Tuesdays #7 - Ways to wear Coral outfits for Spring/Summer

coral outfit#1

Coral oufit #2


coral outfit #3
Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! I had a bit of trouble posting this post today (sorry for the overload).

Anywhoooooo, onto more exciting things.. I got inspired to do a post like this because one of my fav bloggers Lady M does these posts and I love them! So here we go: Since spring is just around the corner, I thought I could do this post about coral colors and they are everywhere this season..love love!

I think I could rock all 3 of them! lol LOOK at my overpowering confidence.

Which one is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stoppping by. Hope you have an AMAZING day!  :)

Love, Nav

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments/feedback/questions! I read and try to respond to each and every one! Thankyou!